Yes, I know it’s already the fourth of June, but I’m stunned.
May seemed to just fly by…what do you think?
For me, May highlights included:
- A myriad of foster visits
- Perhaps my last trip to the countryside to see the disabled kids who are thriving there in foster care
- A visit from dear friends and a jaunt back to Hanoi and Halong Bay, Vietnam
- The passing of my lovely Grandfather
- My twin sister’s seminary graduation (it really feels like just yesterday she started her classes at Denver Seminary. Congratulations, Julie! Now both twins graduated from seminary: praise God!)
- Our fourth-wedding anniversary
- Experiencing God’s blessings, grace, and joy!
And looking forward to in June:
- Quick visit to Kunming to see friends this week
- Dad and sisters arrive June 8th to take China by storm! On their itinerary: Beijing, Nanning, and Guilin (looking forward to visiting the dragon’s back rice terraces in Longsheng, a China bucket list item!)
- Growing my hair out for the summer…we’ll see how long I last!
- Third season of MasterChef premiers tonight!