Bumps and the road

Well the good news is the road from Wisconsin to New Jersey wasn’t bumpy at all–Evan and I made it here before midnight, leaving America’s dairyland at 7 am this morning to get the “sports car” (as my parents refer to the maxima) here for my summer CPE and field ed next year. The bump is that I got the call today that we won’t be starting CPE until June 4th. It’s all having to do with paperwork delay but the good news is we will still finish in the first week of August as planned and I’m still really looking forward to the experience. For the next two weeks, it’s time to look for a part time job, learn to cook, and maybe catch up with some friends out of town seeing as how, thanks to my parents, I now have wheels!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s